The champion Rocky Mountain Color Guard.
The co-champion Great Lakes Region Drill Team.
The co-champion Southeast Region Drill Team.
Cadet Master Sgt. Christopher Sorenson, Cadet Chief Master Sgts. Xavier Correa and Samantha Albright and Cadet Tech. Jon Micheal demonstrate the form that earned them a place at the National Cadet Competition as the Great Lakes Region Color Guard. All are members of the Wisconsin Wing’s Milwaukee Composite Squadron 5.
The Middle East Region Color Guard -- Cadet Senior Master Aaron Scanlan, Cadet 2nd Lt. Logan Parrish and Cadet Chief Master Sgts. Olivia Persing and Jonathan Yerger, all members of the Maryland Wing’s Carroll Composite Squadron – listen intently during the Panel Quiz.
Cadet Senior Master Sgt. Dane Printz of the Southwest Region Color Guard concentrates during the Written Exam. Printz belongs to the Texas Wing’s Thunderbolt Composite Squadron.
Three Rocky Mountain Drill Team members – Cadet Senior Master Sgt. Derek Lantis, Cadet Chief Master Sgt. Brian Mathwich and Cadet Senior Master Sgt. Parker Koppes – undergo inspection. Lantis and Koppes belong to the Thompson Valley Composite Squadron, while Mathwich is a Boulder Composite Squadron member.
Drill team cadets strive for their personal bests in the Mile Run.
Photo by Maj. James Kalemis, Great Lakes Region
Cadet 2nd Lt. Jake Bernal just misses the volleyball while fellow Cadet 2nd Lt. Clair Gregory keeps an eye on the action as their Pacific Region Drill Team takes on the Northeast Region Team, whose Cadet Victor Zubrickas and Cadet Lt. Col. Nathan Sanders watch the play. Bernal and Gregory are members of the California Wing’s Eugene L. Carnahan Cadet Squadron 85; Sanders and Zubrickas belong to the New Jersey Wing’s Plainfield Composite Squadron.
Photos by Maj. Paul H. Creed III, Ohio Wing, except as indicated
NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS – The Ohio, Tennessee and Utah wings took home first-place honors during National Cadet Competition, as the Utah Wing won the color guard crown and the Ohio and Tennessee wings shared first place among drill teams.
- Cadet 2nd Lt. Rosalyn Carlisi, Webber Minutemen Composite Squadron
- Cadet Chief Master Sgts. Zane Cabading, Webber Minutemen Composite Squadron, and Broc Hoggan, Cache Valley Composite Squadron
- Cadet Tech. Sgt. Trey Talcott, Phantom Cadet Squadron
- Cadet Senior Master Sgt. Matthew Bracken, Phoenix Cadet Squadron
- Cadet Lt. Col. Aubry Lindauer
- Cadet Maj. Megan Beatty
- Cadet Capts. Emily Conroy and Nathaniel Forrider
- Cadet 2nd Lts. Vanessa Betz, Caleb Durfee and Brian Hunter Jr.
- Cadet Staff Sgts. Matthew Chamberlain and Ethan Lint
- Cadet Tech. Sgts. Michael Gentile, Brian Haight and Connor O’Kane
- Cadet Airmen 1st Class Christian Durfee and Cyrel Newcome
- Cadet Lt. Cols. Casey Brinegar, Timothy Brinegar and Abigail Dickerson, Lewis County Composite Squadron
- Cadet Majs. Anna and Rachel Dickerson, Lewis County Composite Squadron, and Stewart Wreyford, Smyrna Composite Squadron
- Cadet Capts. Josh Brinegar and Elliot Schwahn, Lewis County Composite Squadron, and Michael Kiedrowski, Williamson County Cadet Squadron
- Cadet 1st Lt. Ian Clara, Smyrna Composite Squadron
- Cadet 2nd Lt. Kari Samuelson, Lewis County Composite Squadron
- Cadet Chief Master Sgts. Samuel Dickerson, Lewis County Composite Squadron, and Paul Schwarzentraub, McGhee-Tyson Composite Squadron
- Cadet Senior Master Sgt. Adam Walker, Music City Cadet Squadron